Crock-Pot Pizza Dip is a delicious, easy to make dip. This is great to make for family parties, Super Bowl parties, and just in general. It may not be the healthiest of snacks, but it’s absolutely wonderful tasting.
-1 package (8 oz.) of Cream Cheese
-1 ½ teaspoons of Italian Seasoning
-A pinch of Garlic powder
-A pinch of Onion powder
-3/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
-1 cup of Pepperoni
-1 jar of Pizza Sauce
-1 cup Italian mixture cheese
1. Get out your crock-pot and turn on high.
2. Take your cream cheese out of fridge and open it up. Let it sit on the counter so it will soften up.
3. Put your jar of pizza sauce in it and leave it while you get everything else ready.
4. Add your 1 ½ teaspoons of Italian seasoning, a pinch of garlic powder and onion powder into the sauce.
5. Next add your 1 cup of pepperoni. You can add less or more, depending on what you like. I used Hormel Pepperoni Minis.
6. Then add the 1-cup Italian mixture cheese into the crock-pot. Or you can use just 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. I wanted more flavoring, so I used Italian Style mixture of cheese. Also, add in your ¾ cup of Parmesan Cheese.
7. Stir up the sauce, seasoning, pepperoni, and cheese. Do not worry if it is not completely mixed, it will melt down anyways.
8. Add in your cream cheese now, which should be softened. Stir the pizza dip up again.
9. Leave crock-pot on for about an hour or until it has melted. Stir it occasionally. Once it is melted, turn crock-pot down the low.
10. Now you get to enjoy it!
If you like spicy foods, you can easily add some hot sauce. Try adding some chicken, salami or sausage to make it more interesting. There are so many ways you can adapt the Crock-Pot Pizza Dip recipe to be your own.